UPDATED 3/30/17: To attend non-MBUSD workshops and conferences for professional development, please use the following process:
- Fill out the Conference PRE-APPROVAL Request Form.
- Send the original copy of the Conference Pre-Approval Request Form, with Site Administrator approval and signature, to the Educational Services office.
- Educational Services will send a copy of the form back to the requester with Superintendent/Designee approval and signature.
- Reserve substitute, if necessary.
- Keep receipts and proof of attendance (such as name badge or program).
- Fill out the Reimbursement Form (general) and/or Mileage Reimbursement form (Please see the Business Services Forms page for instructions) and send to Educational Services with original receipts and a copy of the Conference Pre-Approval Form.
Please be sure to submit information in advance with enough time to get approval. Out-of-state travel must be Board approved; all other travel must have District approval. Anticipated payments for registration, travel and accommodations, including those for which reimbursement will be requested, must be submitted.