To attend non-MBUSD workshops and conferences for professional development, please use the following process:
- Fill out the Conference Request Form.
- Send the original copy of the Conference Request Form, with Site Administrator approval and signature, to the Educational Services office.
- Educational Services will send a copy of the form back to the requester with Superintendent/Designee approval and signature.
- Reserve substitute, if necessary.
- Keep receipts and proof of attendance (such as name badge or program).
- Fill out Request for Reimbursement form (Please see the Business Services Forms page for instructions) and send to Educational Services with receipts.
Please be sure to submit information in advance with enough time to get approval. Out-of-state travel must be Board approved; all other travel must have district approval. Anticipated payments for registration, travel and accommodations, including those for which reimbursement will be requested, must be submitted.