The Information Technology department provides technical support to all school sites and district departments with district supported software applications, peripherals, login identification, passwords, hardware repair and general information regarding technical support. The following are a brief list of things IT staff manages:
• Configuration, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the district wide-area network
• Configuration, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the administrative and instructional servers at all school sites and the district office
• Configuration of new network printers
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Apple, Dell and HP PC's throughout the district
• Technology purchase standards
IT also provides guidelines for technology-related purchases. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Help Desk at extension 5979.
Currently, MBUSD Technicians are on a rotating schedule of site visits. The goal is to address all work orders for a site on the scheduled IT visit day. Items requiring immediate attention will be addressed as quickly as possible.