As part of our effort to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, MBUSD has partnered with an electronic flyer communication tool called “Peachjar.”
Click here for the District Peachjar board
Check out all of our School site Peachjar boards:
Manhattan Beach Preschool
Peachjar for E-flyer Distribution
We are excited to share information about our partnership with Peachjar to help us unite schools, parents, and communities in our collective mission to elevate student outcomes! Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year. Click here for Peachjar FAQs.
Please click here for Peachjar flyer pricing.
Flyers are approved every Wednesday. For questions about flyer approvals, please contact the MBUSD Public Information Officer: Hibah Samad, [email protected].
All materials distributed within MBUSD must first be approved by the District Office. Flyers are approved only for non-profit organizations after review by the District Office. In addition, flyers may not be approved if they are in conflict with district-sponsored programs. In order to be eligible to use Peachjar you must be a local non-profit with a valid 501(c)(3) tax ID.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be distributed via email and posted online. Paper flyers will not be distributed. To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below.
Flyers may not contain material that:
1. Is obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
2. Incites students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the school's orderly operation.
3. Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless such materials are being distributed at a forum in which candidates or advocates from all sides are presenting their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
4. Discriminates against attacks or denigrates any group on account of any unlawful consideration.
5. Solicits funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.
6. Promotes the use or sale of materials or services, which are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including but not limited to materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
7. Announces the meetings of non-curricular student-initiated groups.
8. Distributes unsolicited merchandise for which an ensuing payment is requested.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below.
Peachjar Community Free Guidelines