MBUSD has an app! The District mobile app brings MBUSD's and your school's most important information directly to your mobile devices. The app provides a mobile-friendly version of the information most frequently accessed on the District’s website and each school site.
To download, visit either the Apple Store or Google Play Store and search for Manhattan Beach Unified School District or MBUSD. You can also visit the links below:
Here are the next steps after the download:
- You will be asked to personalize your app by setting up the schools you would like to follow!
- At the top of the app you can toggle between the District and each school site screen.
- To have the best user experience, please make sure your phone settings, such as font size, are not altered.
- Another exciting feature is that it offers 42 languages for our community to choose from. Buttons and content within the app will be expanded and updated.
- The release of the app also supports our Board Goal #5 to communicate clearly and in a timely manner.
- We will continue to have our website and social media as important places to share information.
We have officially launched the MBUSD app to assist our students, staff, families, and community to stay connected with the latest news and information. It has been customized to our District and school site needs.
You can access information instantly, and users will be able to receive push notifications from the District and school sites' news/announcements section on the app. Once you receive the alert notification, a red dot will appear next to the District and/or school pages to remind you that there have been updates under the “news” section.
Below you will find QR codes to connect with each school site!