Manhattan Beach Unified School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu Toggle

Forms & Information

  • Banner Placement Request Form - available to anyone to complete (no Informed K12 login required)
  • Bus Transportation Companies - Approved companies for field trip use during the 2022/23 SY (updated 7/01/23)
  • Claim for Damages to Person or Property form - This is NOT for workers' compensation claims.  Please see the Injury Reporting section for WC information.
  • Donation Collection Form
  • Field Trip Requests  
  • Gift/Donation Acceptance Form
  • School Incident Report Form - Please complete and return this form to Business Services. This report is to document non-workers' compensation injuries/incidents that occur on District properties. This may include incidents involving students, employees/volunteers, or visitors on any property. Informed K12 login is required to complete this form.
  • INJURY REPORTING: For employee injuries / Workers' Compensation reporting, please follow the procedures found online here
  • Non-District Sponsored Activity Waiver - This is NOT for field trips, but for non-District activities and events sponsored by the PTAs or other organizations that are held on District property. (Permission forms for field trips can be found here: Field Trip Permission Form)
  • Pre-Designation Form:  If you would like to be treated by your doctor in the event you have a workers' compensation claim, you and your doctor must complete this form and return it to Alrene Smallwood in Benefits or Carol Gerken in Business Services.  
    • YOUR DOCTOR MUST SIGN THIS FORM, agreeing to treat you as a workers' compensation patient prior to you getting injured.  If you are injured at work without a pre-designated doctor on file, you will be treated by doctors at Concentra. 
PARCEL TAX EXEMPTION FORMS (MEASURE MB): Senior and Social Security Disability Insurance Exemption forms can be found and downloaded from the Measure MB Parcel Tax information page.
  • Position Control Form (PCF) Use to request approval for new hires, change of assignments (perm or temp), extra periods, or stipends. Informed K12 login is required to complete this form. 
  • Extra Hours Approval Request Form: Use to request approval for extra hours or overtime hours for current employees. Informed K12 login is required to complete this form.