Measure C is the $114 million measure that will be used primarily at MBUSD elementary schools to improve infrastructure (including completing air conditioning for all classrooms), replace the Ladera campus at Grand View, and make improvements to each elementary site, based on the Facilities Master Plan developed by the District in 2015.
- Pacific Elementary and Mira Costa's modernization work under Measure C was completed over the summer of 2019.
- Meadows and Robinson campuses are under construction starting May 26th through the summer of 2020.
- Grand View is under construction starting May 26th through the summer of 2022!
- Community Flyer - 24th Street closed from Feb. 12th thru 18th for modular building delivery and set up.
- Videos of the modular building placement the community has shared:
COMING SOON - Here's what's on deck:
- Modernization Construction Summer 2021
- Classroom Bldg. Construction Sept. 2021 – Jan. 2022
Preschool - Construction Summer 2021
Middle School Music Room Building - Construction June 2021 – May 2022
Please see below and check back here regularly for updates on these and the other campuses being improved under Measure C. Thank you!