Measure C is the $114 million measure that will be used primarily at MBUSD elementary schools to improve infrastructure (including completing air conditioning for all classrooms), replace the Ladera campus at Grand View, and make improvements to each elementary site, based on the Facilities Master Plan developed by the District in 2015.
- Pacific Elementary and Mira Costa's modernization work under Measure C was completed over the summer of 2019.
- Meadows and Robinson campus modernization work under Measure C was completed over the summer of 2020.
- Grand View is under construction starting May 26th through 2022!
- Pennekamp Elementary
- Preschool - Construction Summer 2021
- Middle School Music Room Building - Construction schedule pending
Please see below and check back here regularly for updates on these and the other campuses being improved under Measure C. Thank you!